Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Shopping Cart Seat Cover Experiment #1
So that I don't go insane being stranded at the apartment all day without a car I got my sewing machine out. I've wanted to get one of these for awhile cause Aiden is able to sit up in a seat on his own now but he also puts everything in his mouth so I want to keep him away from the nasty germs all over the cart handle and high chairs. My first attempt was from a Simplicity pattern. It was way more complicated than it should have been but in the end turned out great. When daddy gets home from work we will have to run to the store to try it out. I want to put loops on it so that we can connect toys to it so they don't end up on the floor. My next attempt will be on like the very last picture which is basically just a giant, rounded square and will be much easier to make.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment