CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Second Nap in His Big Boy Bed



I can't believe how big and smart he has gotten. The second nap went a lot smoother then the first. I had him get himself into bed and I tried to tuck him in but he didn't want to stay in bed. I walked out and shut the door and he got out and played for about 40 minutes, with no crying with is a huge positive, then crawled back into his bed all by himself. He actually made it all the way into bed this time and curled up with his monkeys. He are the pictures of some of the mess he left and how he fell asleep. The second night in his bed didn't go as smoothly. He woke up at 2 and stood crying by his door.

No comments:

Post a Comment