CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aiden's Room!

So late last night we were able to pick up our crib so we could finally complete the set. Duncan was so excited he took it straight back to baby's room and set it up with very little help from me. I didn't think he would do it cause he had been at work since 4 that morning, but he was too excited to be tired. So here are the pics. I'm so happy. Yes they are super nice.
We bought pretty much the last of those high chairs cause they have been discontinued for the new model, but I loved the color of this one so we had to find one lol and it wasn't anymore expensive than the cheapo plastic one I thought I was going to have to get. Thanks to my mom for helping us find this one at Target!
The rocking chair is an old one that I just put new cushions on and recovered. I'm not positive where it came from I just remember it being in my room when I was little.
So here it all is. We are so lucky that we were able to get this furniture. Thanks to everyone who has helped us out and thank you SO MUCH for all the hand me downs and just everything that ya'll have done for us to help us get ready for baby.

It's a little bit crowded


It is so sturdy. You can't shake that! I hate those cribs with drop down sides. I have seen too many babies fall out of them. Especially your little Braden, Lynne!


The dresser already loaded with his stuff



Too cute right! It's green



My fluffy rocking chair. The material is the same minky dot green as the bumper in the crib


And the gorgeous high chair. Ya my table is a lot darker but my couch legs are that cherry color if that counts.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your stuff. Man I wish I had my baby room all ready to go! :( SAD!
    I can't wait to see what your baby looks like!

    ReplyDelete