CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

How Stinkin Cute!

So check this out. Our little man is going look just like daddy! We got two of them, one 3-6 month and one 9-12. I was just going to get the one but Duncan wanted both sizes.
We found this on our desperate multi-day search for Class A's. First we started on base at clothing and sales cause they are supposed to have every size but there stock is running low and won't be replenished anytime soon. Nice right? So they didn't have duncan's coat size. They had way too small and way too big. They didn't have a size close enough to even have altered. So we have gone to every thrift shop and army surplus store near Tacoma and still no luck with the class A's. We found a pretty nice surplus place that will be great help in the future for saving money on army gear. The lady who owned the place was super nice and that's where we found the adorable ACU onsies. My feet are killing me and I'm exhausted!


And here is baby chip who had to be in the pic because he can't stand to be more than a foot away from me!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a way cute onsie:)I LOVE them.
    Also, my dog is the same. Sometimes I like it but when I am tired and want to sit down and he always lays RIGHT where I am about to sit...damn dog. I LOVE your couch, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! that is so freakin' adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete