Wow! Look at you. I just read through your blog, and it was fun to get caught up in your life. Scott and I started a blog over two years ago because we wanted something for birth mothers to get to know us for adoption. It has turned into a sort of journal for me. It's a great way for friends to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing yours!
Wow! Look at you. I just read through your blog, and it was fun to get caught up in your life. Scott and I started a blog over two years ago because we wanted something for birth mothers to get to know us for adoption. It has turned into a sort of journal for me. It's a great way for friends to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing yours!
ReplyDeleteSOO CUTE.
ReplyDeleteYou are just about to pop. I'm jealous. I feel like I have so long left. I hope your birth goes good:) I expect a TON of pictures.