My puppies are wimps and I feel so bad seeing them shiver when they go outside to go potty so I looked for some sweaters. Little chip was born in TX so he hasn't ever felt weather cooler than stinkin hot and minnie just isn't used to being cold anymore after a year down south. I found the perfect ones at walmart. A brown one for minnie and a blue one for chip but when we got home they were both just a little too small. So, we went back to trade them and they didn't have the ones I wanted anymore. I was so mad, but found others that are still pretty cute. Minnie got blue and chip got a different brown one.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
34 weeks
I've made it to 34 weeks on Monday. Every day brings new pains lol. I love this purple shirt! I found it at kohls on the clearance rack along with my brown cordury pants. They are so comfy. Duncan spoils me. He went shopping with me and waited for me to try on my outfits and show him every one. I made sure to buy shirts I can nurse in to make my life a little easier when baby gets here. I found a shirt for $3 and pants for $4. You can't beat that.
My puppies are wimps and I feel so bad seeing them shiver when they go outside to go potty so I looked for some sweaters. Little chip was born in TX so he hasn't ever felt weather cooler than stinkin hot and minnie just isn't used to being cold anymore after a year down south. I found the perfect ones at walmart. A brown one for minnie and a blue one for chip but when we got home they were both just a little too small. So, we went back to trade them and they didn't have the ones I wanted anymore. I was so mad, but found others that are still pretty cute. Minnie got blue and chip got a different brown one.


My puppies are wimps and I feel so bad seeing them shiver when they go outside to go potty so I looked for some sweaters. Little chip was born in TX so he hasn't ever felt weather cooler than stinkin hot and minnie just isn't used to being cold anymore after a year down south. I found the perfect ones at walmart. A brown one for minnie and a blue one for chip but when we got home they were both just a little too small. So, we went back to trade them and they didn't have the ones I wanted anymore. I was so mad, but found others that are still pretty cute. Minnie got blue and chip got a different brown one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment