I can't believe it either! don't you go grocery shopping in your hubby's undies and your belly falling out the bottom of a too small shirt? I know I do lol no but I had just got back from the dog park and I got peed on so as soon as I walked in the door I took my pants off and just wore his boxers as shorts around the house
That's pretty effin cute that goats walk up that thing to get into a treehouse..lucky bastards.
ReplyDeleteAlso your belly picture is just so so cute. I can't believe your almost there. I am so excited to see what baby Aiden looks like!:)
Love ya!
I can't believe you only have about a month left!! That is so exciting;)
ReplyDeleteOkay you have your sunglasses on, does that mean you went out of the house in Duncan's boxers? lol Cute though..
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it either!
ReplyDeletedon't you go grocery shopping in your hubby's undies and your belly falling out the bottom of a too small shirt? I know I do lol no but I had just got back from the dog park and I got peed on so as soon as I walked in the door I took my pants off and just wore his boxers as shorts around the house