CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins! 37 wks



So here are some pics for comparison. Wow what a difference just 3 wks makes! The one on top is from today and I'm almost 37 wks and the old one is from 34 wks. Could I get any bigger? I sure hope not. Little chip is also standing in the same place in both which is crazy. But I think he is a little too attached to me.

We carved our pumpkins today. We went over to the Eaker's house and had a little pumpkin carving party. We used stencils for the first time which was a little too much work. It's a lot easier to just carve a face!


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I laughed at Chip. My dog follows me EVERYWHERE. He will be dead ass asleep and I will go to the bathroom and walk out and just about step on him waiting for me at the door. I swear dogs are like little kids. I am ATTACHED to me dog tho.hes my friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so your face in the recent pic is not pleasant.. are you feeling pregnant or what.. holy crap you got huge.. Remember thank DUNCAN! lol Love that shirt too.. u look good girl.. I still cant believe your gonna have a baby!

    ReplyDelete