CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Not much new

So I'm about 33 1/2 weeks but no picture this week. I've had a pretty nasty cold and haven't felt cute enough to get the camera out. I think I have worn my pj pants and one of duncan's t shirts every day this week. It's been really cold and rainy outside too so the puppies don't even want to go for a walk in the afternoons.
Baby Aiden is running out of room but hasn't become any less active. He loves to not just kick me in the ribs but to keep his foot shoved up in there. I think he is trying to dig his way out too. I am very anxious to get this big boy out of my belly. My body is getting very tired, but I know that having baby outside the womb brings a whole new world of challenges so I'm trying to just relax and enjoy our time as a couple before baby gets here.

1 comment:

  1. Your too cute. I feel the same way sometimes. I feel so tired being pregnant. Then I think..wow it will be 10 times worse once she actually gets outta me.
    As for spending time as a couple, you will always be able to do that, you will just now have to book a babysitter haha. I hope your doing good. And I LOVE that you blog now:)

    ReplyDelete